Sit back and relax. Kenya Airways Pride Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Connect to Wi-Fi, get last minute work-done, or download entertainment ahead of your flight.
- Enjoy a selection of reading materials.
- Stop by the buffet and choose from variety of hot entrees.
You may have access to Kenya Airways Pride Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
Kenya Airways Pride Lounge at Lusaka (LUN) welcomes:
- Kenya Airlines Premier World Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Day pass holders: Kenya Airways offers passes for three lounges at Nairobi airport: Simba Lounge and Pride Lounge Terminal 1A: 40 USD; Msafiri Lounge Terminal 1D: 20 USD or Kenya Shillings equivalent. Platinum and Gold Elite Plus guests enjoy a discounted rate of 10 USD.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.