- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Sit back and relax. Korean Air KAL Lounge features an extensive array of amenities:
- Catch up on work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Pamper yourself with a shower.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Help yourself from light refreshments.
You may have access to Korean Air KAL Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
|Aeroflot (SU)||Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)|
|Air Europa (UX)||Air France (AF)||Alitalia (AZ)|
|China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)||Czech Airlines (OK)|
|Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)||KLM (KL)|
|Kenya Airways (KQ)||Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)|
|Saudia (SV)||TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)|
|Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
Korean Air KAL Lounge at Seoul - Gimpo International (GMP) welcomes:
- First Class passengers departing on a same-day Korean Air flight.
- Prestige Class passengers departing on a same-day Korean Air flight.
- Korean Air SKYPASS Million Miler Club and Morning Calm Premium Club members (+1 guest)
- Korean Air SKYPASS Morning Calm Club members (with restrictions, see link below for details.)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.