- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The LOT Elite Lounge is an exclusive area within the LOT Business Lounge “Polonez”. You can not only work here in peaceful atmosphere but also you will find comfortable conditions to relax, especially before a long journey.
You will find here following amenities:
- quiet relax zone
- free Wi-Fi access
- latest generation computers and tablets
- Polish and foreign press
- exquisite meals prepared by our chef
- cold snacks all day long
- wide selection of beverages and alcoholic drinks
- bathroom with shower
- flight information displays
You may have access to LOT Elite Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
The following passengers have access:
- Business and First Class passengers departing on a same-day intercontinental flight (to the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Singapore, South Korea) operated by a Star Alliance member airline (no guests)
- Miles and More HON and Senator members departing on a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline.
- First Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline (+1 guest)
Guests must be departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline.