The Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge at London Heathrow Airport features comfortable sofas and chairs in elegant surroundings. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in lots of natural light and offer tarmac and runway views. The first class section of the lounge is separated from the business class section by a glass door near the bar.
Food and beverages
Scrambled eggs, sausages, baked beans, Malaysian noodles, Nasi Lemak with prawn Sambal, fresh fruits, yoghurts, sandwiches, samosa. Staffed bar with barista offering Champagne and liquor.
Business center, Wi-fi, selection of newspapers and magazines, children’s corner, showers, relaxation room with massage and relaxation chairs, prayer room.
You may have access to Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge at London - Heathrow (LHR) welcomes:
- Malaysia Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Malaysia Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich Platinum passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by Malaysia Airlines.
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich Gold passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by Malaysia Airlines.
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by Malaysia Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to Finnair lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.