- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Located in the Main Terminal Building, the Regional Lounge has been designed to cater to the needs of Malaysia Airlines Business Class, Enrich Platinum members, Enrich Gold members, eligible oneworld® Sapphire and Emerald Passengers whose flights depart from the Main Terminal of KLIA.
Facilities include high-speed Wifi, international sockets, washroom with shower facilities, nursery and baby care room and Muslim prayer rooms.
Our buffet features a selection of Asian, European and International dishes with the menus rotating weekly. Passengers can indulge in favourites such as Chicken Biryani, Beef Korma and Grilled Fish with Mango and Chilli Salsa depending on the week they are travelling in. There is also a selection of healthy salads, sandwiches, fresh fruit and soup. For a uniquely Malaysian experience, enjoy a bowl of Laksa from our Laksa Bar. Each week highlights a different type of Laksa from the various states of Malaysia.
Malaysia Airlines Regional Golden Lounge at Kuala Lumpur (KUL) welcomes:
- Malaysia Airlines Business Suite and Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich Gold and Platinum passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by Malaysia Airlines.
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by Malaysia Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to Malaysia Airlines lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
You may have access to Malaysia Airlines Regional Golden Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Korean Air (KE)|
|Air Astana (KC)|