- Food for sale
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Private rooms
Available by the hour, the individual suites are equipped with a sofa that doubles as a day bed, pillows and blankets, a flat-screen TV with complimentary audio programs and DirecTV/Netflix service, and bottled water. The suites also include a desk, Wi-Fi, a network outlet, and a computer.
Priority Pass and Lounge Club members benefit from the first hour for free, and a substantial discount on subsequent hours.
Customers can bring guests at no cost.
Note that while very private, the suites are not bedrooms—the sofas are smaller than beds and do not have sheets. Also, there are no food and drinks besides bottled water.
Minute Suites at Dallas, TX - Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW) welcomes all travelers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee:
- One hour: $42.00; complimentary for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (first two hours): $10.50
- Two hours: $84.00; $28 for Priority Pass members.
- 15-minute increments (after two hours): $8.00
For more detailed pricing information, go to minutesuites.com.
4.5 / 5, based on 63 reviews