Minute Suites provides a private retreat at the heart of Dallas-Fort Worth airport Terminal A. A second location with showers is available in Terminal D.
Available by the hour, the individual suites are equipped with a sofa that doubles as a day bed, pillows and blankets, a flat-screen TV with complimentary audio programs and DirecTV/Netflix service, and bottled water. The suites also include a desk, Wi-Fi, a network outlet, and a computer.
Priority Pass and Lounge Club members benefit from the first hour for free, and a substantial discount on subsequent hours.
Customers can bring guests at no cost.
Note that while very private, the suites are not bedrooms—the sofas are smaller than beds and do not have sheets. Also, there are no food and drinks besides bottled water.
Minute Suites at Dallas, TX - Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW) welcomes all travelers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee:
- One hour: $42.00; complimentary for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (first two hours): $10.50
- Two hours: $84.00; $28 for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (after two hours): $8.00
For more detailed pricing information, go to minutesuites.com.
Get access to Minute Suites and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 4.5Based on 58 ReviewsJennifer S.2019-04-26 12:30:26I actually used this for free as a nursing/pumping mom - they will give you 30 minutes free if they have availability. So wonderful! For any moms out there...Chad D.2019-02-01 11:06:28It's a small room but yeah it's worth it, especially if it's free like mine was with my AmEx card. need a nap, need to get some quiet work done, what ever...Alissa M.2018-11-12 11:34:13I have no idea what this cost without Priority Pass, but as a Priority Pass holder, I will say this is a fantastic way to spend an hour in the airport. It...Jed R.2018-05-14 07:54:09The process was very slow. When I get to the front of the line they told me they were full, even though there was an empty room. When I asked about that...Tri D.2018-04-28 09:49:55Traveling to Portland from Miami, my wife and I had a couple hours to spend at DFW in Terminal A. As a priority pass holder, you get to have one hour free...Gracie J.2018-04-19 13:27:08As a priority pass holder, I got to have one free hour in the minute suites. I picked up some lunch, and headed over to the Terminal A location. Check-in...