Minute Suites provides a private retreat at the heart of Dallas-Fort Worth airport Terminal A. A second location with showers is available in Terminal D.
Available by the hour, the individual suites are equipped with a sofa that doubles as a day bed, pillows and blankets, a flat-screen TV with complimentary audio programs and DirecTV/Netflix service, and bottled water. The suites also include a desk, Wi-Fi, a network outlet, and a computer.
Priority Pass and Lounge Club members benefit from the first hour for free, and a substantial discount on subsequent hours.
Customers can bring guests at no cost.
Note that while very private, the suites are not bedrooms—the sofas are smaller than beds and do not have sheets. Also, there are no food and drinks besides bottled water.
Minute Suites at Dallas, TX - Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW) welcomes all travelers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee:For more detailed pricing information, go to minutesuites.com.
- One hour: $42.00; complimentary for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (first two hours): $10.50
- Two hours: $84.00; $28 for Priority Pass and Lounge Club members.
- 15-minute increments (after two hours): $8.00
Get access to Minute Suites and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 4.5Based on 35 ReviewsTri D.2018-04-28 09:49:55Traveling to Portland from Miami, my wife and I had a couple hours to spend at DFW in Terminal A. As a priority pass holder, you get to have one hour free...Jed R.2018-05-14 07:54:09The process was very slow. When I get to the front of the line they told me they were full, even though there was an empty room. When I asked about that...Gracie J.2018-04-19 13:27:08As a priority pass holder, I got to have one free hour in the minute suites. I picked up some lunch, and headed over to the Terminal A location. Check-in...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.