Description courtesy of Oman Air:
The Oman Air Lounge opened its doors at Suvarnabhumi Airport in November 2011. It is available for customers travelling in First or Business Class, and for those holding Gold and Silver Sindbad cards.
The lounge offers an oasis of calm, serenity and exceptional comfort, ensuring a relaxing start to your journey that reflects the outstanding hospitality you will enjoy aboard our aircraft.
- A team of attaches on hand to look after your every need.
- Extensive offering of snacks and refreshments from our “show piece” buffet counter.
- Fully stocked bar offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Quiet lounge area – with relaxation chairs and dimmed lighting.
- Daily selection of international newspapers and magazines .
- Full HD satellite TV entertainment system.
- Bathroom facilities, toiletries, shaving kits.
- Full wireless facility for internet access.
- A business centre including – color printer, scanner, photocopier, fax machine.
- Adjacent facilities for Male & female prayer rooms.
You may have access to Oman Air Bangkok Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
|Oman Air (WY)|
Oman Air Bangkok Lounge at Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi International (BKK) welcomes:
- All passengers, regardless of airline and class of service, for a fee.
- Select premium customers and elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge (see airlines served).
Get access to Oman Air Bangkok Lounge and 1,000+ other worldwide locations with Priority Pass - save 10%!
The Oman Air Bangkok Lounge at Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi International (BKK) is available to all travelers for a fee.
Book now at the best price and save time at the airport! We offer instant, secure online bookings through our partner Lounge Pass.
Go to Lounge Pass to complete your booking.