- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. Pearl Lounge offers a range of essential amenities:
- Connect with your loved ones or catch up on work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Let the stress of travel melt away with a rejunevating shower.
- Enjoy a selection of hot entrees.
- Choose from a variety of complimentary alcoholic beverages.
Pearl Lounge at Naples (NAP) welcomes:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you're flying. Purchase access now and save time and money.
- Select premium customers and elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge (see Airlines tab).
You may have access to Pearl Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
|Austrian (OS)||Lufthansa (LH)||SWISS (LX)|
|TAP Air Portugal (TP)||United (UA)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|British Airways (BA)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Air France (AF)||KLM (KL)|
Buy a pass and relax at Pearl Lounge at Naples (NAP), no matter which airline you're flying. Book ahead to guarantee your spot and save time and money.
Please wait while we look up the best prices.
Worst lounge I have ever been to. Included alcoholic drinks limited to one with additional drinks charged at €7 each. Reception staff were rude. Food was very poor in choice and quantity. Facilities basic. No view of aircraft gates or runway to help pass the time
Nothing special at all. 1 alcoholic drink per person – wine, prosecco or beer, but ran out of beer. Had a tiny glas of prosecco instead. Buffet okayish, but cordoned off with a person putting your food on your plate. Will try to NOT come back here.
Update 5 minutes later. A second glass of alcohol is not available. Not even to purchase because of airport regulations. When asking for a reason one is just being ignored. Never experienced something like this. Now a definite NEVER AGAIN