- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The design of the Qantas Business Lounge was largely inspired by the International Premium Lounge, and draws from “the beauty of Queensland’s landscape”, according to Qantas. Bathed in natural light, the club uses finishes which reflect the surrounding scenery through the use of local wood and other natural materials.
In addition, the new space is approximately 30% larger and features modern conveniences such as power outlets at every seat.
A fixture of Qantas Lounges, the Rockpool bar serves a variety of creative cocktails. From noon, customers can also enjoy a wine bar with a selection of premium Australian wines. Health-conscious travelers will be delighted to find out that Quench, a concept first introduced at the international Premium Lounge, has been replicated at the Domestic Business Lounge: the hydration station features infused water and various non-alcoholic healthy concoctions.
Another staple of Qantas Lounges, the coffee bar does not disappoint, with Vittoria coffee roasts and barista service.
Food wise, the Qantas Business Lounge delivers a unique experience. In addition to a wide array of appetizers and hot dishes, the club boasts a Mexican Cantina—an unexpected sight down under—which churns out specialties such as tacos, quesadillas and roast sweetcorn. The feature is unique to the Brisbane location.
Qantas Club members, Qantas Gold, Platinum and Platinum One frequent flyers, Qantas Business Class passenger and oneworld Sapphire and Emerald members may reach the lounge through the new Premium Lounge Entry, a dedicated and private check-in and security area with direct access to the lounge.
The nearby Qantas Club will be renovated shortly, and a new Qantas Chairman’s Lounge for the airline’s top spenders and VIP customers will rise on the footprint of the current Qantas Club.
The following is a sample selection. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Hard boiled eggs and baked eggs
- Seasoned sweet potato fries
- Mini meat pies
- Freshly made tacos
- Pulled pork rolls
You may have access to Qantas Domestic Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)||Cathay Pacific (CX)|
|Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)||Japan Airlines (JL)|
|Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)||Qatar Airways (QR)|
|Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)||S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|China Eastern (MU)|
Qantas Domestic Business Lounge at Brisbane (BNE) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight, or departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or a oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- Qantas Club members do not have access to this lounge but may use the Qantas Club nearby.