- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Food and beverages
Barista service, bar service, hot buffet.
Qantas Domestic Business Lounge CBR amenities
Work areas with business facilities, newspapers and magazines, showers.
The following is a sample selection. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Hard boiled eggs and baked eggs
- Seasoned sweet potato fries
- Mini meat pies
- Freshly made tacos
- Pulled pork rolls
You may have access to Qantas Domestic Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)||Cathay Pacific (CX)|
|Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)||Japan Airlines (JL)|
|Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)||Qatar Airways (QR)|
|Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)||S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)|
Qantas Domestic Business Lounge at Canberra (CBR) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight, or departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or a oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar Airlines or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.
- Qantas Club members do not have access to this lounge but may use the Qantas Club nearby.