Opened in November 2019, the Qantas First Class Lounge at Singapore airport is located at Terminal 1, near the D gates, a 10 minute walk from the original Qantas Singapore Lounge (which now functions exclusively as a Business Class Lounge.)
The club welcomes First Class passengers departing on a Qantas or oneworld partner flight, as well as oneworld Emerald customers. With seating for 240 guests, it is expected to significantly relieve crowding at the Qantas Singapore Lounge.
With a dramatic entrance clad in white marble, muted tones, and elegant furniture, the Qantas First Class Lounge feels timelessly luxurious. However, the space lacks windows and daylight.
The club boasts Qantas’ signature a-la-carte dining service, with an expansive dining space around an open kitchen. To round up the offering, two cocktail bars serve an expansive array of alcoholic libations.
- Buffalo mozzarella with marinated cherry tomatoes, cucumber, soybeans and pea shoots
- Tea smoked duck breast with pickled cabbage and Chinese mustard
- Grilled skate in browned sambal butter with capers and calamansi
- Salt and pepper squid with green chilli dipping sauce and aioli
- Club sandwich with chicken, slow roasted tomato, bacon and aioli
- Poached eggs with mushrooms and salsa verdé on sourdough
- Pappardelle with zucchini, cherry tomatoes, green olive, basil and parmesan
- Grilled barramundi with charred lettuce, croutons and caper, anchovy and parsley butter
- Signature laksa with crayfish, rice noodles, bean sprouts and egg
Chicken with crispy eggplant salad, mustard greens, sesame and shallot oil
- Stir fried black pepper beef with onion, red capsicum and jasmine rice
- Bowl of chips
- Mixed leaves with Neil’s vinaigrette
- Local greens with oyster sauce
- Steamed rice
- Seasonal fruit plate
- Coconut and mango sorbet with toasted coconut flakes
- Torta di Verona with blueberries and toasted almonds
- Chocolate fudge cake with sesame sorbet, pocky sticks and milo
- Calamansi Mojito – white rum, calamansi and mint
- Merlion Blush – vodka, cranberry and grapefruit
- Tamarind Talisman – Jameson whiskey, tamarind and lemon
- QANTAS ROCKPOOL FOUR PILLARS GIN
- Gin Spritz – Aperol, gin and sparkling wine
- House Lemonade – from Spice Temple
- Barley water – pearl barley, rock sugar and lemon
- Remedy kefir coconut water
- Remedy ginger and lemon kombucha
- Remedy apple crisp kombucha
- Joseph Perrier Brut NV Champagne FR
- Taittinger Brut Reserve NV Reims FR
- Taittinger Prestige Rosé NV Reims FR
- Leo Buring Riesling 2017 Clare Valley SA
- Shaw + Smith Sauvignon Blanc 2019 Adelaide Hills SA
- Pierro LTC Blend 2018 Margaret River WA
- Henschke Tilly’s Vineyard Blend 2016 Multiple Regions SA
- Vasse Felix Filius Chardonnay 2017 Margaret River WA
- Brokenwood Rosato Nebbiolo 2019 Beechworth VIC
- Yering Station Little Yering Pinot Noir 2017 Yarra Valley VIC
- Torres Altos Tempranillo 2015 Rioja SP
- Torbreck Old Vine GSM 2016 Barossa Valley SA
- Parker Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Coonawarra SA
- Wolf Blass Shiraz 2016 McLaren Vale SA
- Yalumba Botrytis Viognier 2017 Wrattonbully SA
- James Squire 150 Lashes pale ale
- Little Creatures Bright Ale
- Tiger Crystal
- Stella Artois
- Hahn Ultra*
- James Squire Orchard Crush Cider
You may have access to Qantas First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Qantas First Class Lounge at Singapore - Changi (SIN) welcomes:
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.