- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
The lounge opens up into a large entry area with charcoal, taupe and red armchairs arranged around coffee tables. Then the lounge splits into two symmetrical areas providing comfortable seating, nice views onto the runway, a family area and a dining zone.
Food and beverages
Dining: menu featuring mozzarella with tomatoes, pork, chicken, squid, lamb ragout, duck, beef, cake, pudding, icecream. Designed by Neil Perry.
Snacks: self-serve areas offering cakes, sandwiches, salads, pastries, soup, fruit, chips and nuts.
Bar service: two long bar-height tables with about 20 stools, serving wine, beverages and other snacks like
Beverage choice: tea, coffee, wine, sparkling wine, draft as well as bottled beer, soft drink fountain, juices, espresso machine.
Qantas International Business Lounge SYD amenities
Four shower suites with Molton Brown products and towels, bathrooms, Internet access, free high-speed Wi-fi, wireless Internet, computers workstations, fax, copy facility, printer service, telephones, deask areas, family zone with toys, games and a wall-mounted flat screen with cartoons, variety of newspapers and magazines, power points are available in the seating areas, TV area, conference and meeting facilities, Payot spa offering a wide variety of treatments for free.Food & Beverages
The following is a sample selection. All food and beverages are complimentary.
- Hard boiled eggs and baked eggs
- Seasoned sweet potato fries
- Mini meat pies
- Freshly made tacos
- Pulled pork rolls
You may have access to Qantas International Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Air India (AI) South African Airways (SA)
Air Niugini (PX) Fiji Airways (FJ)Access rules
Qantas International Business Lounge at Sydney (SYD) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers connecting to/from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas and Emirates Business Class passengers departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates domestic flight (+1 guest for Qantas customers)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum Frequent Flyer members travelling on any same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld flight (+2 guests)
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer members departing on a same-day Qantas, Emirates, Jetstar, China Eastern, or oneworld marketed and operated flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club members departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club Annual Guest Card holders departing on a same-day Qantas or Jetstar Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- Emirates Platinum and Gold Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight, excluding flights to the Americas and South Africa (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- Alaska MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access unless their ticket or status qualifies.
When departing on an American Airlines operated flight or an American marketed flight operated by Qantas
When flying QantasBlogsFoursquare4fa1d36de4b065011aa95447Yelp3.5Based on 12 ReviewsMeng L.2016-02-11 12:15:57The last time I was here, so was every man and his dog! I had to sit on the floor! Today it is different, not busy and much like any average lounge. The...Esmeralda P.2015-12-24 14:56:52Feel like a coffee? The barista will make it for u. Feel like a fresh juice? Go to the juice maker, choose the ingredients you like and make it yourself....Eugenie C.2015-09-18 20:19:21Below expectations. Visited the lounge during the breakfast buffet (aka rush hour) and it was packed!!! There were people literally everywhere and I was...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.