You may have access to Qantas International First Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Qantas International First Lounge at Sydney (SYD) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- Emirates Platinum Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines+ or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines+ or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- 4.5Based on 22 ReviewsMyde M.2019-04-10 13:52:17It's taking a lot to impress me these days, but I have to say this lounge is the real deal. The fact that I get to order from a menu with several options,...Nick L.2019-01-05 08:12:55The Qantas First lounge is absolutely my favourite lounge in the world. It's so good, I'll intentionally arrive 3-4 hours before my flight to enjoy it....Fitfun F.2018-01-27 19:00:36First time in the new version of the QF first lounge. Much roomier with cook to order menu. Had the fish of the day. Came fast and was light and tasty....Hansel B.2017-01-17 07:49:45True first class lounge. The service and food here is ridiculous.the A la carte menu is great, I went in the morning and they had all your regular western...Nathan F.2016-12-06 19:35:25Liking the new(ish) first class lounge, he staff are great, the food and wine choices are good and the environment is excellent.Only couple of points to...