- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The award-winning Qantas International First Lounge at Sydney Airport opened in May 2007. The club spreads across 2,000 sq.m. and incorporates a spectacular vertical garden comprised of 8,400 plants, European oak sculptures, Marc Newson-designed leather sofas and recliners, and couches made by world-renowned Italian leather manufacturer Poltrona Frau. A Payot Paris day spa decked with Swiss quartzite walls rounds up the luxurious ensemble.
Food and beverages
On the upper floor, a 48-seat open-kitchen restaurant serves meals crafted by Australian chef Neil Perry. A-la-carte dining is also available throughout the lounge.
Qantas International First Lounge SYD amenities
Entertainment zone with plasma screens and Sony Playstation 3; Playstation portable entertainment systems witth a selection of games and movies; business facilities with 11 PCs; two private work suites with conference facilities; luxurious individual marble-lined shower suites with individual volume and lighting controls; a library stocked with a selection of newspapers, magazines and board games; Payot Paris day spa offering a range of complimentary treatments.Airlines
You may have access to Qantas International First Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)Access rules
Qantas International First Lounge at Sydney (SYD) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- Emirates Platinum Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines+ or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines+ or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
BlogsFoursquare4b63b684f964a520ad8d2ae3Yelp4.5Based on 22 ReviewsMyde M.2019-04-10 13:52:17It's taking a lot to impress me these days, but I have to say this lounge is the real deal. The fact that I get to order from a menu with several options,...Nick L.2019-01-05 08:12:55The Qantas First lounge is absolutely my favourite lounge in the world. It's so good, I'll intentionally arrive 3-4 hours before my flight to enjoy it....Fitfun F.2018-01-27 19:00:36First time in the new version of the QF first lounge. Much roomier with cook to order menu. Had the fish of the day. Came fast and was light and tasty....Hansel B.2017-01-17 07:49:45True first class lounge. The service and food here is ridiculous. the A la carte menu is great, I went in the morning and they had all your regular western...Nathan F.2016-12-06 19:35:25Liking the new(ish) first class lounge, he staff are great, the food and wine choices are good and the environment is excellent. Only couple of points to...CommentsPhotos
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.