COVID-19 closure: Qantas International First Lounge is temporarily closed.
Be the first to know when Qantas International First Lounge re-opens. It's free and easy. Log in or create an account and sign up to be notified. We will monitor the status of this lounge and e-mail you when it re-opens.
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary full service restaurant
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
- Private rooms
Food and beverages
On the upper floor, a 48-seat open-kitchen restaurant serves meals crafted by Australian chef Neil Perry. A-la-carte dining is also available throughout the lounge.
Qantas International First Lounge SYD amenities
Entertainment zone with plasma screens and Sony Playstation 3; Playstation portable entertainment systems witth a selection of games and movies; business facilities with 11 PCs; two private work suites with conference facilities; luxurious individual marble-lined shower suites with individual volume and lighting controls; a library stocked with a selection of newspapers, magazines and board games; Payot Paris day spa offering a range of complimentary treatments.
You may have access to Qantas International First Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
Qantas International First Lounge at Sydney (SYD) welcomes:
- Qantas and Emirates First Class passengers connecting to a from a same-day Qantas or Emirates international flight (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- Qantas Platinum One and Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- Emirates Platinum Skyward members departing on a same-day Qantas or Emirates flight (+1 guest travelling on the same flight)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum One frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines+ or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Qantas Platinum frequent flyers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qantas, Jetstar Airlines+ or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
4.5 / 5, based on 25 reviews