Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Lounge North
Qatar Airways (QR)
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
- Prayer room
The Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Lounge North opened early November 2022 in a temporary location. The space is slated to ultimately become the Qatar Airways Platinum Lounge North, and will serve as an interim business class lounge while Qatar wraps up the construction of the eventual Al Mourjan Business Lounge North. The future lounge is expected to spread across an impressive 100,000 square foot and feature a leading range of luxurious amenities including a restaurant, a spa, and a gym.
While the temporary lounge is much more modest than the main Al Mourjan Business Lounge in the legacy terminal, guests will still enjoy word-class amenities including cooked-to-order meals, a generous buffet, shower suites, and business facilities.
Important: Qatar Airways does not honor the traditional oneworld rules. oneworld Sapphire and Emerald customers traveling in Economy do not have access to the Al Mourjan Lounge and should use, respectively, the much more modest Qatar Airways Business Class Lounge and Qatar Airways First Class Lounge. Also, Qatar Airways customers on a Classic Fare do not have lounge access, but may buy their way in. Use our Lounge Access Wizard to determine which lounges you have access to.
Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Lounge North at Doha - Hamad International (DOH) welcomes:
- Qatar Airways First Class passengers.
- Qatar Airways Business Class passengers (no guests). This excludes Business Class passengers booked on a Business Class Classic fare (also called “R” fare) and customers who have upgraded from Economy Class .
- Qatar Airways Economy Class passengers, for 450 Qatari Riyals. (Offer does not apply to award tickets and code share flights.) (no guests)
- First Class and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to a flight operated by a oneworld partner airline (no guests)
Important: oneworld Emerald and Sapphire passengers do not have access to the Al Mourjan Business Lounge. Sapphire members are invited to use the Qatar Airways Business Class Lounge instead. Emerald members may use the Qatar Airways First Class Lounge.
You may have access to Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Lounge North as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
The latest menu is available here.