The Al Safwa Lounge features a stunning architecture reminiscent of a museum, with water features, cathedral ceilings, luxurious finishes, and a luxurious and serene ambiance. The design is minimalist to the extreme, balancing expansive spaces with an understated decor and sparse furnishings.
The list of amenities is second to none, with a complimentary full service restaurant, a generous selection of Champagnes including Krug, private rooms with beds and en-suite showers, games room, family cabanas, a business center with private spaces, and much more.
An oddity in such luxurious settings: the on-site spa offers treatments and features a hot tub and additional showers for a hefty fee.
Passengers departing from a remote stand may board a bus directly from the lounge.
A la carte dining: Lunch and Dinner
- Cream of tomato soup: Classic-style tomato cream soup
- Seafood bisque: Smooth and clear seafood soup
- Spinach fatayer, sweet chili sauce
- Fish cake, tartare dip
- Beef sambusak, harissa mayonnaise
Italian tasteAll accompanied with Parmesan cheese and herb garlic toast
- Spaghetti served with classic Bolognaise sauce
- Farfalle tossed with arrabbiata sauce
- Penne with mushrooms, broccoli and Mornay sauce
- Grilled billed fillet, mashed potatoes, butter-tossed vegetables, carrot mousseline, pan jus
- Grilled chicken breast, potatoes, market vegetables, tomato-olive sauce
- Herb-crusted lamb chops, mashed potatoes, carrot puree, market vegetables, rosemary jubs
- Mediterranean vegetable quiche, homemade salad, tomato-mint sauce
- Thai seafood red curry, exotic vegetables, jasmine rice Chicken machboos, slow-cooked chicken, Arabic spices, fragrant rice, tomato-mint sauce
- Chocolate and orange cake
- Red velvet cake
- Blueberry cheesecake
- In-house Arabic dessert: keshtaleya, Umm Ali
- Assorted petit fours
- Fresh fruit platter
- Selection of ice creams
- Water: Evian still, Badoit sparkling
- Fresh juices: orange, carrot, pineapple, lime and mint
- Soft drinks: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7 Up, Diet 7 Up, Mirinda Orange, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Soda water
- Premium coffees: capuccino, café latte, espresso, double espresso, espresso macchiato, turkish coffee
- Premium tea selection: Earl Grey, English breakfast, Chamomile, Green tea with Jasmine flowers, Moroccan mint, Italian Almond tea
- Santenay Les Gravieres Premier Cru 2015 (Chardonnay, France)
- Villa Maria 2015 (Sauvignon Blanc – New Zealand)
- Chateau Ducru-Beaucaillou, Saint-Julien 2008 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, France)
- Fox Creek – McLaren Vale 2014 (Shiraz, Australia)
- Chateau Lynch Moussas Pauillac 2012 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, France)
- Zuccardi Zeta 2012 (Cabernet Sauvigon, Malbec, Argentina)
- Veuve Cliquot La Grande Dame (Champagne, France)
- Atair Etoile Brut Rose (Champagne, France)
- Chateau de Fesles Bonnezeaux 2010 (Chenin Blanc, Loire Valley, France)
- Gewurztraminer Altenberg de Bergheim 2010 (Gewurztraminer, Alsace Grand Cru, France)
- So Jennie Luxury Bubbles, France
Liquor and SpiritsAperitif
- Cream de Cassis
- Cream de Cacao
- Cinzano Bianco
- Cinzano Rosso
- Martini Extra Dry
- Grey Goose
- Absolut Blue
- Absolut Peach
- Absolut Raspberry
- Captain Morgan
- Bacardi Superior
- Havana Club 3 year
- Appleton Estate 12 YO
- Chivas Regal 12 YO
- Johnny Walker Black Label
- Johnny Walker Red Label
- Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Wiskey
- Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Talisker Single Malt
- Camus VS
- Camus VSOP
- Jose Cuervo Gold
- Jose Cuervo Silver
Port and Sherry
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1992 Cruz Colheita Port Wine
- Harvey’s Bristol Cream
- Osborne Sherry Fino
You may have access to Qatar Airways Al Safwa First Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Qatar Airways Al Safwa First Lounge at Doha - Hamad International (DOH) welcomes:
- Qatar Airways First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, excluding customers who upgraded from Business Class.
- Qatar Airways First Class passengers arriving/connecting from a flight longer than five hours, and with a layover shorter than 8 hours, even if their connecting flight is not in First Class.
- First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld member airline.
- Qatar Airways Platinum Privilege Club customers departing on a same-day flight in Qatar Airways Business Class.
- Qatar Airways Business Class passengers upon payment of a 600 QAR fee at the door. Access is limited to to 6 hours and the offer is subject to management approval.
- oneworld Emerald members, regardless of class of service, do not have access to the Al Safwa lounge and are invited to use the Qatar Airways First Class Lounge instead.
- Qatar Airways First Class passengers who have upgraded from Business Class do not have access to the Al Safwa lounge and are invited to use the Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Lounge.