Qatar Airways Frequent Flyer Lounge
Qatar Airways (QR)
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Baggage storage
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Qatar Airways Frequent Flyer Lounge features an elegant and modern design that is somewhat reminiscent of Qatar Airways’ flagship lounges in Doha. The space boasts floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the tarmac.
The club offers a cold and hot buffet curated by Do&Co, a self-service bar, as well as charging ports, Wi-Fi, and showers. The Frequent Flyer Lounge does not have a full-service restaurant unlike the Qatar Airways Premium Lounge.
Qatar Airways Frequent Flyer Lounge at London - Heathrow (LHR) welcomes:
- Business or First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by Qatar Airways or another oneworld carrier.
- Qatar Guest Privilege Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qatar Airways or another oneworld carrier (+1 guest.)
- Qatar Guest Privilege Platinum members departing on a same-day flight operated by Qatar Airways or another oneworld carrier (+2 guests.)
- oneworld Sapphire and Emerald members departing on a same-day oneworld flight in any class of service.
Note: Qatar Airways Business and First class passengers are invited to visit the Qatar Airways Premium Lounge, which offers superior services.
You may have access to Qatar Airways Frequent Flyer Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|