The Qatar Airways Premium Lounge at Singapore airport opened in January 2020.
The club exclusively welcomes Qatar Airways and oneworld Business and First Class passengers. (oneworld Emerald and Sapphire status members travelling in economy or premium economy class have access to the much more modest SATS Premier Lounge instead.)
A haven of tranquility and understated elegance, the lounge sports Qatar Airways‘ signature orient-inspired design. The serene seating area features both open seating and productivity pods, all outfitted with power outlets and USB and wireless charging.
Despite its compact dimensions, the club incorporates two dining areas, where patrons may enjoy a full sit-down meal and order from an extensive a-la-carte food and beverage menu.
Other amenities include a business center, shower suites with Ritual baths amenities, and a prayer room.
You may have access to Qatar Airways Premium Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Qatar Airways Premium Lounge at Singapore - Changi (SIN) welcomes:
- Qatar Airways First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Qatar Airways Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, except customers who upgraded from Economy Class.
- First or Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld carrier.
The following passengers do NOT have access:
- Qatar Airways Guest Privilege Silver, Gold and Platinum members flying on Qatar Airways in Economy.
- Qatar Airways Business Class passengers who upgraded from Business Class.
- oneworld Emerald and Sapphire passengers flying on Qatar Airways in Economy.
Qatar Airways Business and First Class passengers may bring in a guest for THB 1,000.
oneworld Emerald and Sapphire passengers flying on Qatar in Economy are invited to use the Thai Airways Lounge instead.