- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Spreading across an impressive 902 sq.m. (9,700 sq.f.), the club sports a sophisticated decor that honors the airline’s Scandinavian roots while incorporating the latest design trends: clean lines, Earth tones, and shared work desks. At the center is a homely kitchen area that serves as the buffet zone, while at the periphery guests can relax in plush, over-sized seats.
The buffet features a simple but enjoyable fare such as snacks, cold cuts, cheeses, crudites, salads, and sweets. Beer—and wine!—are on tap. For a caffeine fix, head over to the complimentary coffee shop, where a barista will craft the drink of your choice.
The business center features plenty of space to work, along with a conference room, ultra-fast Wi-Fi, and several phone booths. At the innovation center, partner brands showcase futuristic technologies such as virtual reality or light therapy.
One of the more unique amenities is the fully-equipped gym (with weights, static bikes, treadmills, and rowing machines.) Locker rooms and showers are available—though don’t expect luxury, the showers are more akin to traditional gym facilities than First Class suites. Towels and bath products are provided.
The SAS Domestic Lounge welcomes SAS business class passengers and Star Alliance Gold members flying domestically. International passengers are welcome to visit, though they’ll find a separate SAS Lounge and Gold Lounge after immigration.
You may have access to SAS Domestic Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
SAS Domestic Lounge at Oslo - Gardermoen (OSL) welcomes:
- SAS Plus passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- SAS Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- SAS Business class passengers arriving on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Widerøe Flex Class and Icelandair Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- EuroBonus Gold & Diamond members departing on a same-day SAS or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest or up to 4 immediate family members)
- EuroBonus Gold & Diamond members arriving on a same-day transcontinental flight (+1 guest or up to 4 immediate family members)
- EuroBonus Silver members departing on a same-day SAS or Widerøe flight, from July 1st through August 31 and from December 15th through January 15th (+1 guest or up to 4 immediate family members)
- SAS Go passengers for €22/$30 per person if you pay when you check in online or €28/$38 per person if you pay at the airport. Restrictions apply.
- First class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold Members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by SAS or another Star Alliance member.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.