- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Prayer room
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. SAUDIA Alfursan International Golden Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Catch up on work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Let the stress of travel melt away with a rejunevating shower.
- Enjoy a selection of hot entrees.
Additionally, SAUDIA Alfursan International Golden Lounge features a smoking room and a prayer room.
You may have access to SAUDIA Alfursan International Golden Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
SAUDIA Alfursan International Golden Lounge at Jeddah - King Abdul Aziz International (JED) welcomes:
- Saudia First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (+3 registered family members)
- Saudia Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (+2 registered family members)
- Saudia Alfursan Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Saudia or a SkyTeam airline in Economy (+1 registered family member, +1 guest)
- Saudia Alfursan Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by Saudia in Economy (+1 registered family member)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- All passengers regardless of airline, for a fee payable at the door.
- In case of codeshare flights, the passenger is eligible if Saudia is the marketing carrier.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.