- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The lounge features a full hot buffet with selection of Asian and international fare, as well as a cafe with light snacks for the lighter appetite or passengers in a rush.
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge at Singapore - Changi (SIN) welcomes:
- Singapore Airlines Suites class, First Class, and Business Class passengers (+1 guest)
- PPS Club members departing on a flight operated by Singapore Airlines in Business Class or Economy Class.
- Star Alliance Business Class passengers departing on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline (no guests)
- Star Alliance First Class passengers departing on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline (+1 guest)
Note that Star Alliance Gold members, United Club members and Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members are not admitted to SilverKris lounges in Singapore. They are invited use the KrisFlyer Gold lounges.
View detailed access rules at singaporeair.com.
You may have access to Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
4.0 / 5, based on 38 reviews