- : Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTueOpen 24 hoursWedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatOpen 24 hoursSunOpen 24 hoursFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The beautiful Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge at Singapore Airport Terminal 3 is Singapore Airlines’ flagship facility and is exclusively reserved for Business Class passengers – Star Alliance Gold passengers traveling in Economy are invited to use the far less impressive KrisFlyer Gold lounge instead. It is obvious from the first glance that Singapore Airlines has designed this lounge with pride. As far as business class lounges go, it is one of the better facilities in the world.
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge SIN design
Beyond the grand entrance, patrons will find a succession of seating areas, dining areas, quiet rooms, TV rooms, as well as a business center and a large customer service area.
The SilverKris Lounge boasts Singapore Airlines’ legacy design, which precedes the new “Home away from home” concept featured in London and Hong Kong, for example. The design places a heavy emphasis on marble, which is found throughout the space, along with touches of colors, accent lights, and assorted furniture. The result is both visually stunning, albeit perhaps a bit overwhelming for some – the disco ambiance with purple lights can be a little odd at 8am, while additional natural light would be appreciated during daytime. Either way, the space is posh and comfortable.
Power outlets are available throughout. The layout is spacious enough that the seats feel reasonably private, and the lounge is really at capacity given its overall dimensions.
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge SIN amenities
Open 24 hours a day, the enormous SilverKris Lounge features a wide range of amenities.
The buffet is a major highlight of the lounge. The generous selection, which varies throughout the day, includes both hot and cold items, with sushi, curries, dim sum, salads, cheese, desserts, and a wine and alcohol selection to match. The buffet is setup around 5am daily and is replenished throughout the day. It offers something for every taste and a selection that’s truly broad enough that patrons may enjoy a full meal on the ground.
The large, spotless bathrooms are reminiscent of luxury hotels and come with a selection of complimentary amenities. The private rain showers with multiple massaging jets are not to be missed.
The large business center features work cubicles and shared computers.
The staff is truly welcoming and helpful and provides fast, efficient, and friendly service.
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge SIN bottom line
Overall, the Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge at Singapore airport Terminal 3 is an excellent business class lounge, which is not to be missed if you have access (for example, while United passengers receive an invitation to the SATS Premier contract lounge, they actually do have access to the SilverKris lounge as well.) Perhaps the only issue is the distance between the lounge and a number of gates, and the fact that security checks are performed at the gates, forcing patrons to leave early.
You may have access to Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.Find out if you have access to Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge: check out our lounge access wizard, or log in or create an account and we'll keep track of your lounge memberships and premium credit cards.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
- Find out if you have access to Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge: check out our lounge access wizard, or log in or create an account and we'll keep track of your lounge memberships and premium credit cards.
Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge at Singapore - Changi (SIN) welcomes:
- Singapore Airlines Suites class, First Class, and Business Class passengers (+1 guest)
- PPS Club members departing on a Singapore Airlines operated flight or on a SilkAir flight in Business Class or Economy Class.
- Star Alliance Business Class passengers, departing on a flight operated by any member of the Star Alliance (no guests)
- Star Alliance First Class passengers, departing on a flight operated by any member of the Star Alliance (+1 guest)
Note that Star Alliance Gold members, United Club members and Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members are not admitted to SilverKris lounges in Singapore, however they may use the adjacent KrisFlyer Gold lounges.
View detailed access rules at singaporeair.com.
- 4.0Based on 37 ReviewsVincent L.2020-01-07 20:21:51It's not clear which SilverKris Lounge this Yelp entry refers to, as there's a smaller lounge in Terminal 2 and a larger one in Terminal 3. Both are busy...Grace C.2020-01-04 01:45:11Available to guests traveling on international business class flights on Star Alliance and not to be confused with the Krisflyer gold lounge, which is...Judy L.2019-12-09 04:12:49Greeted by wonderful hostesses and directed to lounge. Huge lounge. Very quiet in here. Bar is open for self serve, but don't get carried away. A gentleman...Derek S.2019-04-09 04:53:22SilverKris lounge is my favorite Singapore Airlines lounge at Changi! Terminal 3 appears to have the largest lounge with plenty of showers, sinks for...Hank W.2019-03-10 01:22:04I normally don't review airport lounges but SilverKris (Singapore Air) at Chang I Airport deserves an honorable mention. It is one of the best business...Lin L.2019-02-21 21:21:38T3 lounge: Enormous lounge with plenty of seating. Good food and drink options. 2 live food areas: today's offering included a yummy nasi lemak. Local food...Benjamin S.2018-01-27 12:57:18Lounge Tour Part 4: SilverKris / Krisflyer Gold CleanMachine So not too much to say other than man are these guys clean as hell. What a nice star alliance...Michael R.2018-01-21 04:47:12Singapore Airlines' Silver Kris Lounge is consistently one of the best airline lounges today. I was at the Terminal 2 SK Lounge before my flight to KL and...Catharina I.2017-07-23 07:53:47I've said it before and I will say it again: Changi Airport and Singapore Airlines are one of the best things about Singapore, so it is no surprise that I...