The tranquil and stylish SLOW Lounge at Cape Town Airport was designed by Tonic using natural materials and colors completed by local art work. Features include a chef, winetasting, a library, Apple computers, a game room, and private meeting spaces and business facilities.
Food and beverages
Seasonal and healthy menu prepared by chefs on site. Barista services create freshly brewed coffees, freshly squeezed juices and smoothies. Guests can help themselves at the self-serve buffet area or enjoy the table service. Bar serving the finest South African wines.
SLOW Lounge CPT amenities
Mac workstations, private work booths, fully-equipped meeting room (no pre-booking required) for 4-6 people, library, selection of newspapers and magazines, game room, educational games (available at the reception desk), marble bathrooms, shower facilities, baby changing facilities.
You may have access to SLOW Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
British Airways (BA)
SLOW Lounge at Cape Town (CPT) welcomes:
- British Airways Executive Club Gold and Silver members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members, departing on the same day on a flight operated by British Airways or Comair Limited (+1 guest)
- Qantas Club members, departing on the same day on a flight operated by British Airways or Comair Limited (+1 guest)
- British Airways Club World passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by British Airways or Comair Limited (no guests)
- FNB Premier Cheque account or Credit Card holders
- FNB Private Clients Cheque account or Credit Card holders
- FNB Private Wealth Cheque account or Credit Card holders
- RMB Private Bank customers
- Comair Limited VIP guests