- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Description courtesy of SriLankan:
Situated in a picturesque location overlooking the Aircraft Parking Bay on the first floor of the departure hall at BIA, “Serendib” is an exclusively branded SriLankan Airlines Airport Lounge dedicated to its most valued premier and top tier customers. With a seating capacity for 80 persons and dining capacity for 20, Serendib Lounge comes with an elegant outlook and relaxed ambience to cater to the demanding expectations of the modern business traveller.
The gourmet selection of hot and cold delicacies prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients, by a set of dedicated chefs in its own open kitchen, is a feast to the eyes and a treat to any palate. Early birds can enjoy breakfast while later in the day, guests can choose from Arabic, Far Eastern, Western and vegetarian cuisine, complimented with a selection of soft drinks, fresh juices, wines and spirits. With an array of desserts to please those with a sweet-tooth, one can also enjoy 16 varieties of world renowned high quality Ceylon tea at Serendib Lounge.
It also has a business centre with internet enabled computers, printing and photocopying facilities, wireless internet access, stationery and postage services and recharging facilities for laptop and mobile phones. The lounge also has a television viewing area and a wide section of newspapers and magazines for the convenience of the passengers.
It is equipped with a quiet area for passengers needing a quick rest and also consists of rest room facilities with showers and special provisions for passengers with special needs.
SriLankan Airlines Serendib Lounge at Colombo - Bandaranaike International (CMB) welcomes:
- SriLankan Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (+1 guest)
- SriLankan Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- The Serendib Lounge is exclusively for Business and First Class passengers. oneworld Emerald and Sapphire customers are invited to use the Serenediva Lounge. Passengers departing from Colombo in Economy may not use the Serendib lounge even if they are connecting to a later flight in Business or First Class.
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to SriLankan lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
You may have access to SriLankan Airlines Serendib Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|