- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Business and First Class passengers departing on SriLankan Airlines and oneworld carriers may use the superior Serendib Lounge.
Description courtesy of SriLankan:
Located on the level 2 of the Departure Hall at the Bandaranaike International Airport, Serenediva Lounge is designed to accommodate the most valued top-tier customers and Business Class passengers travelling on short-haul flights. Open for 24 hours, the lounge has a tranquil ambience, with lounge sofas and a business centre.
The herbal spa at Serenediva Lounge offers a wide variety of reflexologies and offers the passengers a 15-minute massage for free. It is run by Siddhalepa, which is one of the oldest and a leading Ayurvedic brands in Sri Lanka.
Serenediva Lounge offers a wide selection of international and local gourmet meals with a rich spread of local and international desserts to suit any palate. Beverages ranging from fresh juices, soft drinks, mocktails and full bar service for alcoholic beverages are available at the Serenediva Lounge.
The Lounge consists of a business centre with five independent work stations with Wi-Fi facility and a wide selection of newspapers and magazines for passengers who need to keep themselves updated on the happenings around the world. It also has a TV area, rest rooms and shower facilities for passengers needing a quick rest.
You may have access to SriLankan Airlines Serenediva Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
SriLankan Airlines Serenediva Lounge at Colombo - Bandaranaike International (CMB) welcomes:
- SriLankan Airlines Flysmiles Platinum passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by SriLankan.
- SriLankan Airlines Flysmiles Gold passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by SriLankan.
- oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by SriLankan or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- EXCEPTION: SriLankan Airlines FlySmiles Platinum and Gold members travelling in Economy class on SriLankan Airlines to the Maldives, GAN Islands, Trivandrum, Tiruchirappalli, Chennai, Madurai, Bangalore, Cochin, Coimbatore or Hyderabad will not receive lounge access. (This exception only applies to members of SriLankan’s FlySmile programs. Other oneworld elites will receive lounge access.)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to SriLankan lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.