The Star Alliance lounge at Sao Paulo airport opened in 2015, as part of the move of Star Alliance member airlines to the new Terminal 3.
The new lounge features plenty of natural light, a bright and airy design with tall windows — a fortunate complete departure from the legacy standard Star Alliance lounge design — along with a buffet with a selection of snacks, hot and cold items and beverages, and plenty of seating options with power outlets at all seats and USB ports to recharge electronic devices.
Note: Priority Pass members are only admitted Saturday-Wednesday from 7 AM to 4PM and 10PM to 3AM, and Thursday-Friday from 7 AM to 3PM and 8:30 PM to 3AM.
Description courtesy of Star Alliance:
This lounge accommodates over 295 guests in a variety of unique Brazilian inspired settings featuring designer furniture from some of Brazil’s most talented furniture designers. The lounges privileged location overlooks the atrium and airfield beyond. In addition guests will find a well-equipped café area serving complimentary light hot and cold refreshments.
For those looking to work, a dedicated business center is available along with numerous power and USB outlets throughout the lounges. In addition wireless printing and fast Wi-Fi internet make getting jobs done easy.
Four fully appointed shower suites are available to those looking to freshen up.
You may have access to Star Alliance Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Star Alliance Lounge at Sao Paulo - Guarulhos International (GRU) welcomes:Guests must be departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline.View detailed access rules at staralliance.com.
- First Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport (no guests.)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing on the same day on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline from the local airport, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Customers holding an invitation issued by an airline.
Get access to Star Alliance Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
Except 5pm - 9pm
Except 5pm - 9pm
Except 5pm - 9pm
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.
- 4.0Based on 9 ReviewsHa D.2018-03-17 16:06:06This is a pretty nice lounge. Lots of seating, and quiet, with showers. The food isn't great, but I really can't complain. There's a self-serve bar. I just...Chaldea S.2017-06-19 16:31:46Worth it.Had a 6 hour layover in São Paulo and I've got to be honest... having a nice, quiet space to relax, eat, drink and chill out was the best...I-Lin L.2016-02-24 20:55:53Instead of individual club lounges for each airline, there is only one giant lounge here, and they've made it really nice. I love the display of hot and...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.