- : 5:00 am - 2:00 amMon5:00 am - 2:00 amTue5:00 am - 2:00 amWed5:00 am - 2:00 amThu5:00 am - 2:00 amFri5:00 am - 2:00 amSat5:00 am - 2:00 amSun5:00 am - 2:00 amFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
THAI operates eight clubs at Bangkok’s sprawling Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
The THAI Royal Silk Lounge at Concourse D spreads across 2,410 sq.m. with space for 314 passengers, and features comfortable seating are in stylish surroundings. Guests may prefer the newer THAI Royal Orchid Prestige Lounge, which opened late 2019 and sports a newer decor and expanded amenities.
Food and beverages
Buffet area with a variety of food, snacks, and refreshments. Smaller self-service stations are available throughout the lounge area. Lounge bobby bar with piano.
THAI Royal Silk Lounge BKK amenities
Business center, free Wi-fi, private entertainment seats, selection of local and international newspapers and magazines, shower rooms, smoking room, semi-private room, family room and kids’ corner.
Guests may use the THAI Royal Orchid Spa which is located just outside the lounge.
You may have access to THAI Royal Silk Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ)
Thai Smile (WE)
The following passengers have access:
- THAI Royal First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (+1 guest)
- THAI Royal Silk (Business) Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- THAI Royal Orchid Plus Gold members departing on a same-day THAI or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- THAI Royal Orchid Plus Platinum members departing on a same-day THAI or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- THAI Royal Orchid Plus members at the Member or Silver levels, at a cost of 5,000 miles (+1 guest at additional cost)
- THAI or Royal Orchid Plus co-branded credit cardholders, at a cost of 4,000 miles (+1 guest at additional cost)
- First class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold Members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold members departing or arriving on Thai Smile in any class of service AND connecting to/from a same-day Star Alliance flight (+1 guest.)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by Thai Airways or another Star Alliance member.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.