The space overlooks the concourse and lacks proper tarmac views, but receives a fair amount of daylight. The design places an emphasis on the use of natural materials and finishes—stone, wood—and incorporates several living walls.
The buffet spread includes tapas, cold cuts, a selection of hot dishes, ice cream, and sweets. Guests can also order from a menu of cooked-to-order items including maccaroni soup with shrimp ball, pork congee, and chicken boiled rice. Breakfast consists of warm pastries, plus international a-la-carte favorites such as sausage, bacon, and cooked-to-order eggs. Handcrafted cocktails and espresso drinks are available at the bar.
Amenities include a business center with Apple compuuters, Wi-Fi, and shower rooms. A section of the lounge is dedicated to First Class passengers, but does not feature any additional amenities.
The following passengers have access:
- THAI Royal First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (+1 guest)
- THAI Royal Silk (Business) Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- THAI Royal Orchid Plus Gold members departing on a same-day THAI or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- THAI Royal Orchid Plus Platinum members departing on a same-day THAI or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- THAI Royal Orchid Plus members at the Member or Silver levels, at a cost of 5,000 miles (+1 guest at additional cost)
- THAI or Royal Orchid Plus co-branded credit cardholders, at a cost of 4,000 miles (+1 guest at additional cost)
- First class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold Members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold members departing or arriving on Thai Smile in any class of service AND connecting to/from a same-day Star Alliance flight (+1 guest.)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by Thai Airways or another Star Alliance member.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
You may have access to THAI Royal Orchid Prestige Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
|Thai Smile (WE)|