- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
The Centurion Lounge at Dallas-Fort Worth airport moved in September 2018 to a new larger space close to gate D12.
The Centurion Lounge design is consistent to a fault, with a living wall, elegant dark flooring, white marble surfaces, LED lighting, wooden beams, American Express memorabilia and an all-around cozy but upper-scale vibe.
Seating options include inviting couches, plush armchairs with coffee tables, booths, shared work tables, and dining tables — all with conveniently accessible power and USB outlets.
The Centurion Lounge features American Express’ signature range of amenities, including complimentary hot meals and a full bar with a generous range of wines, beers, and creative cocktails.
Business amenities include Wi-Fi, self-service computers and printers, a conference room, and private phone rooms.
Relaxation- and wellness-wise, guests can look forward to three shower suites, a private mother’s room, and an Exhale spa with complimentary 15-minute massages.Food & Beverages
The following is a typical sample selection; actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary. The menu has been designed by chef Dean Fearing. See thecenturionlounge.com for the latest offer.Breakfast (6:00am – 11:00am)
Lunch and dinner (11:30am to 10:00pm)
- Vanilla French Toast, Seasonal Mixed Berries, Brown Sugar Crème Fraiche
- Egg Frittata, Roasted Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Asparagus, Asiago Cheese
- Texas Migas with Chorizo, Tortilla Strips, Sweet Onions, Tomatoes, Brazos Valley White Cheddar
- Home Fried Potatoes with Red Chili Sauce
- Blueberry Muffins
- Toasted Vanilla Bean and Orange Pound Cake
DrinksCocktails (10:30am – 9:30pm)Wine: sparkling and champagne, red, rose, white Coffee and tea: Centurion Lounge Custom Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino.
- Caramelized Shallot and Butternut Squash Soup, Garlic Croutons, Pecans
- Smoked Pecan Crusted Chicken, Creamy Jalapeno Grits
- Southwestern Fideo with Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Grana Padano
- Smoked BBQ Brisket Tacos
- Warm Caramelized Apple Buckle with Seasonal Berry Compote
- Creamy Rice Pudding with Cajeta
- White Mimosa: Sparkling Wine, Lillet Blanc, Cointreau, Lemon
- Flor de Oaxaca: Vida Mezcal, Lime Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Pineapple Syrup, Jasmine tea
- Tex/Mex: Tito’s Vodka, Cabeza Blanco Tequila, Corn, Honey, Lime, Jalapeño
- George & Ginger: George Dickel Superior No. 12 Whisky, Cocchi Americano, Canton Ginger Liqueur, Miracle Mile Bergamot Bitters
- Corn n’ Oil: Cruzan Black Strap rum, Falernum, Lime, Angostura Bitters
- Blue Door: Johnnie Walker® Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, Myer’s Rum, Benedictine, Pastis, lemon juice
- Country Club: Crown Royal Canadian Whisky, Iced Tea, Lemon, Fernet Branca
- Nicol Cup: Viognier, Macchu Pisco La Diablada Pisco, Lemon Juice, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Pineapple Syrup
American Express The Centurion Lounge at Dallas, TX - Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person. Access requires confirmed travel plans (standby boarding passes are not eligible.)
Cards acceptedBlogsFoursquare5258149a11d27ee79643fc1fYelp4.0Based on 432 ReviewsRonnie T.2019-09-09 08:01:25Excellent greetings and welcoming. Explained the lounge, my time available between flights, and the services I could use being I had an extended...Dave D.2019-08-30 09:45:48Better than most lounges I've been too. Almost a year since they moved locations in Terminal D. I actually liked the other location a bit better. Full...Rebecca B.2019-08-24 15:33:28I am not an American Express card holder but was able to come with friends as a +1 during a layover in Dallas. The facilities are very clean and well-kept....Steff A.2019-06-23 16:11:13This Centurion Lounge is huge but still gets packed to capacity Staff: The front desk staff were amazing with being so helpful with me, my friends and...Melissa H.2019-06-17 07:41:46Since the majority of my international travel talked me through my home airport, I often ensure long enough layovers to at least pop into the lounge to...Matt W.2019-06-09 20:49:09Wow, the updates in this place are incredible. It's been a while since I've been able to come to this location. The last time I was in the centurion lounge,...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.