The Centurion Lounge at Dallas-Fort Worth airport moved in September 2018 to a new larger space close to gate D12.
The Centurion Lounge design is consistent to a fault, with a living wall, elegant dark flooring, white marble surfaces, LED lighting, wooden beams, American Express memorabilia and an all-around cozy but upper-scale vibe.
Seating options include inviting couches, plush armchairs with coffee tables, booths, shared work tables, and dining tables — all with conveniently accessible power and USB outlets.
The Centurion Lounge features American Express’ signature range of amenities, including complimentary hot meals and a full bar with a generous range of wines, beers, and creative cocktails.
Business amenities include Wi-Fi, self-service computers and printers, a conference room, and private phone rooms.
Relaxation- and wellness-wise, guests can look forward to three shower suites, a private mother’s room, and an Exhale spa with complimentary 15-minute massages.
The following is a typical sample selection; actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary. The menu has been designed by chef Dean Fearing. See thecenturionlounge.com for the latest offer.Breakfast (6:00am – 11:00am)
Lunch and dinner (11:30am to 10:00pm)
- Vanilla French Toast, Seasonal Mixed Berries, Brown Sugar Crème Fraiche
- Egg Frittata, Roasted Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Asparagus, Asiago Cheese
- Texas Migas with Chorizo, Tortilla Strips, Sweet Onions, Tomatoes, Brazos Valley White Cheddar
- Home Fried Potatoes with Red Chili Sauce
- Blueberry Muffins
- Toasted Vanilla Bean and Orange Pound Cake
DrinksCocktails (10:30am – 9:30pm)Wine: sparkling and champagne, red, rose, whiteCoffee and tea: Centurion Lounge Custom Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino.
- Caramelized Shallot and Butternut Squash Soup, Garlic Croutons, Pecans
- Smoked Pecan Crusted Chicken, Creamy Jalapeno Grits
- Southwestern Fideo with Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Grana Padano
- Smoked BBQ Brisket Tacos
- Warm Caramelized Apple Buckle with Seasonal Berry Compote
- Creamy Rice Pudding with Cajeta
- White Mimosa: Sparkling Wine, Lillet Blanc, Cointreau, Lemon
- Flor de Oaxaca: Vida Mezcal, Lime Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Pineapple Syrup, Jasmine tea
- Tex/Mex: Tito’s Vodka, Cabeza Blanco Tequila, Corn, Honey, Lime, Jalapeño
- George & Ginger: George Dickel Superior No. 12 Whisky, Cocchi Americano, Canton Ginger Liqueur, Miracle Mile Bergamot Bitters
- Corn n’ Oil: Cruzan Black Strap rum, Falernum, Lime, Angostura Bitters
- Blue Door: Johnnie Walker® Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, Myer’s Rum, Benedictine, Pastis, lemon juice
- Country Club: Crown Royal Canadian Whisky, Iced Tea, Lemon, Fernet Branca
- Nicol Cup: Viognier, Macchu Pisco La Diablada Pisco, Lemon Juice, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Pineapple Syrup
American Express The Centurion Lounge at Dallas, TX - Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW) welcomes:The Centurion Lounge is accessible to all eligible passengers regardless of their airline, destination, or departure terminal. Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person.View detailed access rules at the centurionlounge.com
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.