Travel Club Lounge 1
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. Travel Club Lounge 1 features a variety of amenities:
- Connect to Wi-Fi, get last minute work-done, or download entertainment ahead of your flight.
- Enjoy a selection of reading materials.
- Enjoy a selection of hot entrees.
- Quench your thirst at the bar. Choose from a selection of wines and other adult beverages.
Travel Club Lounge 1 at Kolkata - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose (CCU) welcomes:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you're flying. Purchase access now and save time and money.
- Select premium customers and elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge (see Airlines tab).
You may have access to Travel Club Lounge 1 as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
|Air India (AI)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Qatar Airways (QR)|
|Emirates (EK)||Etihad (EY)|
Buy a pass and relax at Travel Club Lounge 1 at Kolkata - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose (CCU), no matter which airline you're flying. Book ahead to guarantee your spot and save time and money.
Please wait while we look up the best prices.
I was flying from Kolkata to Delhi and they had two lounges on same floor one way completely empty only one person was seating and Ac was not working and on my requset they shifted me to another lounge where it was Ok and Ac was also working . However the ambience was not all upto the mark . it was very dull and more like a railway station waiting room.
It definitely needs to upgrade if they want customer to repeat