Description courtesy of Turkish Airlines:
We’d like to invite you to one of our exclusive lounges designed to meet the needs of our guests departing on domestic flights. In İstanbul, there are two facilities available: Business Class travelers and Miles&Smiles Elite Plus members are entitled to use the “Business lounge,” while Miles&Smiles Classic Plus and Star Alliance Gold members are welcome to our “Elite lounge”.
This facility offers the following amenities: free Wi-Fi, printers, meeting rooms, a wide range of food and beverages, a wide selection of local and international papers/magazines, media wall, billiard hall, prayer room and showers.
You may have access to Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul at Istanbul - Ataturk Havalimani (IST) welcomes:View detailed access rules at turkishairlines.com
- Turkish Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day domestic flight.
- Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus members departing on a same-day domestic flight (+1 guest or family members)
- Miles&Smiles Classic Plus members departing on a same-day domestic flight (no guests)
- Turkish Corporate Club card holders connecting from a same-day international flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers departing on a same-day Turkish Airlines or Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Business Class and First Class passengers departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.