You may have access to Turkish Airlines Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Turkish Airlines Lounge at Adana (ADA) welcomes:
- Turkish Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international flight.
- Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus members departing on a same-day international flight operated by Turkish Airlines (+1 guest or family members)
- Turkish Corporate Club card holders departing on a same-day international flight operated by Turkish Airlines (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers departing on a same-day Turkish Airlines or Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Business Class and First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance airline (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.