The Turkish Airlines domestic CIP Lounge at airport is located in a separate standalone terminal a few hundred yards away from the main terminal. (The Turkish Airlines international lounge, however, is located within the terminal itself.)
The CIP Terminal has full check-in, baggage drop, and security facilities. It is not necessary to check-in at the main terminal first.
The space is split into a large room for Star Alliance Gold, Elite and Classic Plus passengers, and a smaller area reserved for Business and Elite Plus customers. However, the design and catering are virtually identical on both sides.
The decor and amenities are virtually identical to the domestic Lounge at Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International airport (which is also located in a separate terminal.) Passengers will find a confortable amount of privacy, elegant furniture, power outlets at most seat, and a modest food and beverage selection.
At boarding time, a dedicated CIP bus whisks passengers away to their aircraft. Note that announcements are often made only in Turkish, so it’s a good idea to keep an eye on the flight information displays. CIP boarding typically starts a few minutes after regular boarding.
You may have access to Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul at Ankara - Esenboga (ESB) welcomes:View detailed access rules at turkishairlines.com
- Turkish Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day domestic flight.
- Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus members departing on a same-day domestic flight (+1 guest or family members)
- Miles&Smiles Classic Plus members departing on a same-day domestic flight (no guests)
- Turkish Corporate Club card holders connecting from a same-day international flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers departing on a same-day Turkish Airlines or Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Business Class and First Class passengers departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.