- : Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTueOpen 24 hoursWedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatOpen 24 hoursSunOpen 24 hoursFood:
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
No rating yet. Be the first to rate this lounge!
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul at Moscow Vnukovo International airport opened in June 2014, and mimics the wildly popular Turkish Airlines lounge at Istanbul airport.
Description courtesy of Turkish Airlines:
Turkish Airlines’ first international lounge, “Lounge Istanbul-Moscow”, was designed by Turkish Airlines’ catering partner, TURKISH DO&CO, to provide a space where international Business Class passengers may refresh themselves before their flights. It will operate 24 hours a day. For the airport, this lounge is the first that is owned and managed by an airline, providing special services for premium passengers on international flights.
With a capacity of 150 guests and an area of 635 square meters, all facilities were designed by Turkish Airlines, offering the highest standards of comfort to its guests. The elegant design of the lounge area reflects the atmosphere of the renowned “Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul” at Atatürk Airport in Istanbul.
The lounge provides a wide range of activities and services that will bring additional satisfaction to customers with diverse requirements. Included are a restaurant with a large selection of traditional Turkish and international cuisine prepared by TURKISH DO&CO, free high-speed WI-FI connection, a billiards area, a children’s playground, prayer rooms, a teleconference section, a study hall including PCs and a storage area for passengers’ luggage.
The lounge design creates a separate space within the shell of the existing airport. Spherical partitions that called “Revak” in traditional Turkish architecture divide the lounge area into sections, providing a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing interrelationship between them. The interior design of the lounge includes features of both traditional and modern architectural elements, while comfortable sofas, dim lights and hand-painted wall designs create a special atmosphere of comfort and relaxation.
You may have access to Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul-Moscow as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul-Moscow at Moscow - Vnukovo International (VKO) welcomes:
- Turkish Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international flight.
- Miles&Smiles Elite and Elite Plus members departing on a same-day international flight operated by Turkish Airlines (+1 guest or family members)
- Turkish Corporate Club card holders departing on a same-day international flight operated by Turkish Airlines (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers departing on a same-day Turkish Airlines or Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Business Class and First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a Star Alliance airline (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a same-day Star Alliance flight (no guests)
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.