Atlanta is a somewhat minor destination for United — Delta owns the lion’s share of the market. This small lounge caters to the few flights that the airline operates daily, many of which are operated by regional aircraft.
The unpretentious rectangular space benefits from plenty of natural light. The seating area is arranged in rows of comfortable chairs.
Like at all United Clubs, complimentary Wi-Fi is available, as well as rather limited food and beverages. Continental breakfast is a highlight of the otherwise meager offer.
A former Continental Presidents Club, this lounge boasts the rather traditional former Continental design with dark wood panels.
When it’s quiet, this club is an unremarkable but otherwise enjoyable space to pass time and catch up on work ahead of a flight. However, it can get hot and crowded at peak times, and the single unisex bathroom stall doesn’t cut it.
Food and beverage options are standard amongst all domestic United Clubs, with minor variations in beers and wines. Starting in march 2015, United is rolling out an enhanced selection of complimentary food items, including hard broiled eggs and oatmeal at breakfast times, as well as soups and salads throughout the day. This location does not yet feature the new offer.
- Breakfast (until approximately 10am): cereal and milk, fruit, muffins, bagels, toast with cream cheese and jam, yoghurt.
- Snacks (throughout the day): snack mix, veggies and dip, cheese and crackers, cookies, fruit.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Sycamore Lane Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Beer, house spirits.
Premium drinksCustomers paying with the United MileagePlus Club Visa card or the Presidential Plus Visa card get a $3 discount on all premium wines, spirits and sparkling wines. Premium drinks include the following (click to expand). All selections and pricing are subject to change.Beer
- Local craft: $3
- Premium import: $3
- Tito’s: $7
- Stoli: $9
- Ketel One: $11
- Grey Goose: $11
- Beefeater: $7
- Bombay Sapphire: $11
- Hendrinck’s: $11
- Cuervo Gold: $7
- Patron Silver: $11
- Patron Reposado: $11
- Bacardi: $7
- Captain Morgan: $9
- 10 Cane: $11
- Jim Beam: $7
- Canadian Club: $7
- Jameson: $9
- Jack Daniels: $11
- Crown Royal: $11
- Woodford Reserve: $11
- Dewar’s White Label: $7
- Chivas Regal: $11
- Glenfiddich 12 year: $11
- Courvoisier V.S.O.P: $9
- Henessy XO: $11
- Baileys: $6
- Campari: $6
- Disaronno: $6
- Kahlua: $6
You may have access to United Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
United Club at Atlanta, GA - Hartsfield-Jackson International (ATL) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at united.com
- United Club members departing on a same-day flight or arriving on a United flight (+2 guests, or the member’s spouse and children under the age of 21.)
- United Polaris business class passengers departing or connecting (no guests)
- United Business passengers departing on a United transcontinental Premium Service flight (no guests)
- Business Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests)
- United Premier Gold, Premium Platinum, Premier 1K, and Global Services members departing on an intercontinental flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (except United Premier members) departing on a domestic or international flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service (+1 guest)
- United Club one-time pass holders (paper or electronic passes) (no guests)
- Active U.S. military personnel departing on a same day United flight (no guests)
- Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus members departing on a same day United flight (+1 guest and children under the age of 21.)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier (no guests)
- Passengers in domestic Business of First class (including Hawaii, Canada, and Mexico) do not have access, unless flying on a Premium Service flight between San Francisco/Boston, San Francisco/Newark, or Los Angeles/Newark.
- A government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID) is required.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.