Add food and beverages are complimentary. The following is a sample menu; selections may vary.
- Tomato and Mozzarella cheese salad
- Daily soup
- Traditional Chinese soup
- Bagel bread with smoked salmon and cheese
- Breakfast beans and eggs on sourdough toast
- Spaghetti with fresh shrimp and pumpkin cream sauce
- Roasted chicken meatball with tomato sauce and mashed potato
- Japanese pork cutlet curry with rice
- Five spice beef soup noodles
- Assorted dim sum
You may have access to United Global First Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
The following passengers have access:
- United Global Services members departing on a United intercontinental flight in United Polaris business class (no guests)
- First Class Passengers departing on an intercontinental Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Lufthansa HON Circle members departing on a United or Lufthansa intercontinental flight in Business or First Class (no guests)