Sit back and relax. V7 China Eastern First Class Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Catch up on work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Feeling peckish? Head over to the buffet where you’ll find a selection of hot dishes.
You may have access to V7 China Eastern First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
|Aeroflot (SU)||Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)|
|Air Europa (UX)||Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)|
|China Eastern (MU)||Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)|
|Garuda Indonesia (GA)||ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)|
|Kenya Airways (KQ)||Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)|
|Saudia (SV)||TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)|
|Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
V7 China Eastern First Class Lounge at Kunming - Changshui International (KMG) welcomes:
- China Eastern First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.