- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Description courtesy of Virgin Australia:
The Virgin Australia lounge at Brisbane Airport has been transformed. The architecturally-designed lounge has nearly doubled in size to become a space from which you can enjoy exceptional facilities to work, socialize or unwind in comfort.
Fast track to the lounge with our enhanced valet service, enabling a seamless transition from car to terminal. Lounge Premium Entry is available exclusively to Virgin Australia Business Class, ‘The Business’ guests, Velocity Platinum and Gold members and partner airline reciprocal status members travelling with carry-on baggage only. With valet parking available, flight check-in and a dedicated security screening point, Brisbane Lounge Premium Entry is just steps away from the Virgin Australia lounge, but worlds apart from the traditional airport experience.
Relax while indulging in beverages from our stylish new espresso and wine bars and a great selection of food from our ever-changing menu. Keep entertained with complimentary Wi-Fi, magazines, newspapers and TV. Catch up on the latest news with ASX information feeds and take care of business in our dedicated business zone.
You may have access to Virgin Australia Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Virgin Atlantic (VS) Virgin Australia (VA)
Virgin Australia Lounge at Brisbane (BNE) welcomes:
- Virgin Australia Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Virgin Australia Lounge members departing on a same-day Virgin Australia flight (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum members departing on a same-day Virgin Australia flight (+3 guests)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum members arriving on a same-day Virgin Australia flight (+3 guests)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Gold members departing on a same-day Virgin Australia or partner airline flight (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Gold members arriving on a same-day Virgin Australia or partner airline flight (subject to space availability) (+1 guest)
- All Virgin Australia passengers, up to two hours prior to flight departure, for a $65 fee
- Virgin Atlantic Upper Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (+1 guest)
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members departing on a same-day Virgin Atlantic flight (+1 guest)
- Guests do not need to be travelling with Virgin Australia.
- Virgin Australia Lounge and Velocity Platinum and Gold members can bring up to two children aged 3 to 12 years in addition to their guest allowance at no cost. There is no charge for infants 2 years old and under.
- 3.5Based on 6 ReviewsDave S.2019-04-28 01:01:58What lounge???? Arrived on business class in transit. Air steward on first plane thought there might be a lounge in Brisbane international airport but...Tas M.2016-06-21 21:05:15Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever be doing business class. But here I am, and I am very , very , impressed. Everything is, as what you...Lee-Anne P.2016-01-04 02:01:32It's clean and bright and has Wi-Fi, food, drinks (including a lot of booze), power points, showers and nice roomy toilets complete with hand lotion... I...Michael W.2015-01-26 01:22:25I can appreciate that they are currently doing renovations to make the lounge bigger for it's frequent flyers, but not being a big drinker, I am terribly...