- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
To get to the lounge, go through security, walk through the retail area, take the escalator down, then turn right and follow the hallway to Airline Lounges.
Aer Lingus Lounge at Dublin (DUB) welcomes:
- Aer Lingus Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Aer Lingus Flex fare passengers departing on a same-day intra-European flight.
- Aer Lingus AerClub Silver, Platinum, and Concierge members departing on a same-day Aer Lingus flight (+1 guest)
- Bank of Ireland Gold Visa Business Card holders departing on a same-day Aer Lingus flight (+1 guest)
- Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased online or at the reception desk and are only available to Aer Lingus passengers.
You may have access to Aer Lingus Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
|Aer Lingus (EI)|
3.5 / 5, based on 22 reviews