The Aer Lingus Lounge is located in Terminal 5, across from gate 26. We’ve created a modern oasis with classic Irish touches in every detail. From the natural stone walls and oak floors to the rain drop shaped light fixtures descending from the ceiling, you will feel the warmth of Ireland before you begin your journey.
Irish Americans have made tremendous contributions to our way of life and in our lounge we pay homage to a number of them including President John F. Kennedy, artist Georgia O’Keefe and Boys Town Founder Fr. Edward J. Flanagan.
Whatever way you wish to spend your pre-flight time, the new lounge is ready to accommodate:
- Relax in our chaise lounge style seating
- Put the finishing touches on that presentation in our business center
- Indulge in your choice of soups, sandwiches, beverages, wine and spirits
- Refresh prior to your journey in our shower facilities
- Stay connected and save data with complimentary wi-fi
- Take in the view of the airfield and the historic TWA Flight Center
Aer Lingus Lounge at New York, NY - John F. Kennedy International (JFK) welcomes:
- Aer Lingus Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Aer Lingus Flex fare passengers departing on a same-day intra-European flight.
- Aer Lingus AerClub Silver, Platinum, and Concierge members departing on a same-day Aer Lingus flight (+1 guest)
- Bank of Ireland Gold Visa Business Card holders departing on a same-day Aer Lingus flight (+1 guest)
- Day pass holders. Passes can be purchased online or at the reception desk and are only available to Aer Lingus passengers.
You may have access to Aer Lingus Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
|Aer Lingus (EI)|
3.5 / 5, based on 8 reviews