You may have access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Paris - Charles de Gaulle (CDG) welcomes:
- Air Canada Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (no guests)
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K and Elite 50K members departing on any Air Canada flight or a Star Alliance flight (+spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest). These members may also use domestic Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- One time pass holders, whether acquired through a Latitude or Flex fare travel option or through mileage redemption.
- American Express AeroPlanPlus Reserve, AeroplanPlus Platinum, and Corporate Platinum card holders.
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
Additional guests may accompany qualifying passengers for $20 CAD per person before 11 a.m. and for $30 CAD per person after 11 a.m.
Get access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. NA Plus and WW memberships only.
- 3.5Based on 13 ReviewsF------ B.2019-08-25 05:23:47Pro Clean and relatively quiet Cons Very very limited food choice. Just a few cold snack. They apparently serve hot egg/oatmeal but only for early...AR B.2019-04-04 00:40:37We used our priority pass to visit this lounge. Nice, quiet and very clean lounge. Selection of juice, coffee, snacks and great WiFi.Romeo K.2018-07-18 16:34:46In A Nutshell: -The Maple Leaf Lounge in the Charles De Gaulle Airport is a blessing. -The Canadians saved the day w/ this lounge. -It's a great escape...Devin T.2018-07-18 01:07:47New policy started this month. Priority Select Lounge card members do not have access for the month of July. We were turned away at the door as a result....Manoj N.2018-04-20 18:11:56We used our priority passes to get into this lounge on our way back from Paris to L.A. Not a bad lounge. Friendly staff and lots of space to sit. I wish...