- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge is the very first airline club at New York’s LaGuardia airport re-modeled Terminal B Eastern Concourse. The new 7,015-square-foot space, located steps away from Air Canada’s gates 49, 50, and 51, replaces the airline’s legacy lounge, which was located outside security.
The Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge boasts stylish Canadian-designer furniture, maple wood screen walls, ubiquitous power and USB outlets, and plenty of natural light. The layout incorporates a large hub area with a buffet and communal seating, as well as more private zones with nooks and secluded seating. Business amenities include tabletop seating, and a business center equipped with computers and a printer.
The buffet features an assortment of snacks, salads, and nimbles. A self-serve bar offers four Canadian and international beers on tap, wine, and sparkling wine. Other drink options include espresso, soda, and juices.
Note that the new Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge, unlike its predecessor, is off-limits to Priority Pass members.Airlines
You may have access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)Access rules
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at New York, NY - La Guardia International (LGA) welcomes:
- Air Canada Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (no guests)
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K and Elite 35K members departing on any Air Canada flight or a Star Alliance flight (+spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest). These members may also use domestic Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- One time pass holders, whether acquired through a Latitude or Flex fare travel option or through mileage redemption.
- American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum and Corporate Platinum card holders.
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
Additional guests may accompany qualifying passengers for $20 CAD per person before 11 a.m. and for $30 CAD per person after 11 a.m.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. NA and WW memberships only.Yelp2.5Based on 69 ReviewsAllison T.2018-07-26 06:43:00I happened to go on a day when my flight was delayed so I spent a good chunk of time here. It was hot in the lounge, but it was very crowded when I visited....Hana Y.2018-06-24 14:26:54I just had a riveting conversation at the 'welcome' desk of the Maple Leaf Lounge. As my husband pulls out his Priority Pass, the lady asks 'Priority...Umair H.2018-03-18 16:51:14Visited the Maple Lounge during a recent business trip to NYC. One problem is that it's pre security so you need to account for that issue and despite being...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.