You may have access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Edmonton - International (YEG) welcomes:Additional guests may accompany qualifying passengers for $20 CAD per person before 11 a.m. and for $30 CAD per person after 11 a.m.View detailed access rules at aircanada.com
- Air Canada Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (no guests)
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K and Elite 35K members departing on any Air Canada flight or a Star Alliance flight (+spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest). These members may also use domestic Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- One time pass holders, whether acquired through a Latitude or Flex fare travel option or through mileage redemption.
- American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum and Corporate Platinum card holders.
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance
- 3.0Based on 12 ReviewsBrad D.2019-09-06 23:09:26This lounge is NOT worth the fees it Charges to allow you to get in !! Go anywhere elseMatthew F.2019-02-03 05:56:43Don't pay for this! The lounge is consistently under served. Patrons were scrounging for forks at breakfast, no coffee cups and there were only 8 people in...John D.2018-08-03 05:15:06When you walk to the front desk you think your going to a really nice lounge. But when you hit the stairs down, you realize that it's just a tiny seating...Romus L.2018-04-06 22:05:41While this lounge has adequate offerings in terms of food and beverages, it could do more to offer in terms of uniqueness. With so many restaurants and pubs...Grace K.2015-09-27 15:07:20Located across from gate 52 it's in the same lounge area as the maple leaf lounge (near Chili's). Points for being close to domestic flights vs the one in...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.