Opened on December 1st, 2016, the new Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Montreal Trudeau airport in the international terminal replaces the former lounge by gates 50-51.
Description courtesy of Air Canada:
Located between gates 52 and 53, the new lounge measures 1,022 square meters and has seating capacity for 259 customers. With floor to ceiling windows offering spectacular tarmac views, it reflects a contemporary and elegant design. Eligible Air Canada and Star Alliance customers will discover a new exclusive lounge experience with a calm and comfortable environment of understated luxury in which to relax or work prior to their flight.
The new lounge offers customers a full service bar and complimentary alcoholic beverages including a selection of Canadian wines, a live food station with a chef, barista-style specialty coffees, complimentary Wifi, a cyber work counter and facilities, living rooms, lounge chairs, showers with heated floors and an exclusive private area for special guests. It also features multiple zones inspired by nature including a garden ceiling that creates the illusion of a forest canopy with ceramic pieces by Quebec artisan Pascale Girardin that imitate the sound of rustling leaves, travel inspired photography by Montreal based Nicolas Ruel, special maple wood and Ontario Eramosa marble. Custom furnishings are by local Canadian designers Nienkämper, Mobilier Moderne, and Brent Comber.
You may have access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International (YUL) welcomes:
- Air Canada Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (no guests)
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K and Elite 50K members departing on any Air Canada flight or a Star Alliance flight (+spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest). These members may also use domestic Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- One time pass holders, whether acquired through a Latitude or Flex fare travel option or through mileage redemption.
- American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum and Corporate Platinum card holders.
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
Additional guests may accompany qualifying passengers for $20 CAD per person before 11 a.m. and for $30 CAD per person after 11 a.m.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance