- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Conference rooms
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Sit back and relax. Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge offers a range of essential amenities:
- Be productive or simply relax with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Help yourself from light refreshments.
- Indulge in a few drinks – the lounge features a full bar with a broad selection of adult beverages.
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge also boasts conference rooms and televisions.
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Calgary, AB (YYC) welcomes:
- Air Canada Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (no guests)
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K and Elite 35K members departing on any Air Canada flight or a Star Alliance flight (+spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest). These members may also use domestic Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- One time pass holders, whether acquired through a Latitude or Flex fare travel option or through mileage redemption.
- American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum and Corporate Platinum card holders.
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
Access to Maple Leaf Lounges, Air Canada Cafés, and Signature Suites is limited to three hours prior to scheduled departure time. This policy does not apply during flight connections or flight delays.
Additional guests may accompany qualifying passengers for $20 CAD per person before 11 a.m. and for $30 CAD per person after 11 a.m.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
You may have access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
3.0 / 5, based on 18 reviews