- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
You may have access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EGYPTAIR (MS) EVA Air (BR) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Airways (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)Access rules
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Calgary - International (YYC) welcomes:
- Air Canada Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (no guests)
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K and Elite 35K members departing on any Air Canada flight or a Star Alliance flight (+spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest). These members may also use domestic Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- One time pass holders, whether acquired through a Latitude or Flex fare travel option or through mileage redemption.
- American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum and Corporate Platinum card holders.
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
Additional guests may accompany qualifying passengers for $20 CAD per person before 11 a.m. and for $30 CAD per person after 11 a.m.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.Foursquare4b5601eaf964a5209ffb27e3Yelp3.0Based on 18 ReviewsKen C.2018-11-01 15:54:55Lounge access is overrated. A soup some old pitas a few chips and a broccoli salad. Plus a couple of cookies for dessert. Loudmouths yapping on their...Gary M.2018-09-13 07:14:293-Stooges Air strikes again!! Where their used to be hot food now it's just cold. Where there used to be brewed coffee now it's just a cheap machine....Jennifer K.2018-05-14 17:27:37This Maple Leaf Lounge is located inside Domestic Departure area in YYC. I don't really route through Calgary so this is the first time I ever visit this...Tyler J.2018-04-01 11:17:54Absolutey fantastic way to start my morning before a long trans-con flight. The entire staff was very warm and attentive and the lounge handled the morning...Denise W.2017-09-10 00:40:02As an Altitude Member, access to this lounge is free. It is somewhat disappointing because the food they serve was very skimpy. Came here around 8:15 and...CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.