Description courtesy of Air Canada:
Elevate your preboarding experience with the new Air Canada Signature Suite, designed exclusively for our International Business Class customers.
As an International Business customer, you will also enjoy an array of priority services, such as Business Class check-in (when departing from Toronto), concierge service, priority security for accelerated screening, as well as priority boarding in Zone 1 and priority baggage delivery upon arrival.
To gain access to the Air Canada Signature Suite, simply show an eligible boarding pass to the concierge upon entering. A haven of peace awaits, offering the finest Canada has to offer in food, design and comfort.
Savour a complimentary sit-down meal from the à la carte Opens in New Windowmenu crafted for Air Canada by renowned chef David Hawksworth. Or, for a quick bite, choose from the Opens in New Windowbar menu items he also designed. This is in addition to the all-day buffet, which is also available for you to enjoy.
You can also enjoy complimentary signature cocktails by our on-site mixologists, with a premium selection of spirits from Diageo as well as Moët & Chandon champagne.
Take in the Air Canada Signature Suite’s refined design, by acclaimed Montreal architect Heekyung Duquette, which is complemented by art by some of Canada’s best talents, including a mural by Ottawa artist Gavin Lynch and works by Montreal artists Pascale Girardin and Nicolas Ruel.
The Air Canada Signature Suite was designed to be a haven away from the airport hustle, so you have a space to relax before the next leg of your journey, where you can enjoy spectacular service in the restaurant dining room and bar area, work peacefully in the quiet work area or take advantage of a personalized concierge service, there to take care of all of your travel needs.
The Air Canada Signature Suite also offers an array of premium products, including luxury skincare products from Molton Brown.
All food items from the buffet are complimentary. Allow 45 minutes for preparation of appetizers and mains, and 15 minutes for bar food.
- Roasted pumpkin soup, crisp sage, brown butter croutons
- B.C. Albacore tuna Tataki, daikon, watermelon radish, avocado, puffed white rice, ponzu
- Kale salad, shaved fennel, toasted bread crumbs, ‘green goddess’ dressing
- Seared Quebec foie gras, cherry, pain perdu, pistachio
- Soy-marinated Sablefish, bok choy, mushrooms, bacon dashi
- Grilled lamb chops, roasted cauliflower, yogurt, mint chermoula
- English pea falafel, roasted zucchini, cherry tomato, pistachio salsa verde
- Braised beef cheek, corn polenta, pickled mushrooms, jalapeno
Quick Bites (bar food)
- KFC Korean Fried Cauliflower
- Hawksworth Hamburger, tempura onion ring, aged cheddar, bacon, brioche bun
- Crudités, local and served over chipped ice, chive dip
- Charcuterie with condiments
You may have access to Air Canada Signature Suite as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Air Canada (AC)
The Air Canada Signature Suite exclusively welcomes International Business Class customers departing on a same-day Air Canada intercontinental flight (to Europe, Asia and South America) booked on a revenue business class fare. This excludes all upgrades, award tickets, employee tickets, and premium passengers flying on partner airlines.
- 5.0Based on 8 ReviewsTian G.2019-08-24 09:55:42Best suite I've ever been to! They have a 3-course fine dining if you got an hour. Otherwise there's great buffet and nice cocktails&wines to choose...Kevin W.2019-01-11 07:42:58With the many bad experiences I have had at the Toronto Pearson International Airport (missing flights due to customs delays), this lounge is the one thing...Stephanie C.2018-12-15 18:21:59On our way to India, hubby and I had a layover in Toronto. When we were checking in, the attendant recommended that we go to the Signature Suite for Air...Sharon M.2018-11-01 11:32:41Oh yeah...I'd LOVE to be one of those people that go "I'll only write a review after coming back more than once so I know they're consistent." LET'S BE...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.