- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary full service restaurant
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Barista coffee
- Car transfer to the aircraft
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Spreading across 3,000 sq.m., the stylish lounge incorporates multiple zones for work, relaxation, and dining. The space was refreshed early 2021 while the lounge was closed because of the COVID pandemic. Updates include new art work, a remodeled bar area, and additional private zones in the slumber room.
The piece de resistance of the lounge is the full-service restaurant with menus crafted by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Ducasse. The delightful flavors, bespoke service, top-shelf wines, expansive mineral water selection, and unparalleled attention to detail make the Air France La Premiere Lounge one the finer airport lounges worldwide.
Patrons will also find ten shower rooms, a relaxation area, and various business amenities. Air France has partnered with Clarins to offer complimentary spa treatments.
Guests are driven directly to their aircraft in a luxury vehicle.
You may have access to Air France La Premiere Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Air France (AF)|
Air France La Premiere Lounge at Paris - Charles de Gaulle (CDG) welcomes:
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France Hippocampe (HIPP) passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Business Class passengers who book the service ahead, for a 500 Euro fee per person. The pay-in option is only available to intercontinental business class passengers holding tickets issued by Air France and traveling on a route without a First Class cabin. Access is subject to capacity control.
3.5 / 5, based on 9 reviews