- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
The Air France Lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport at Terminal 2E Hall L showcases the best of what the French carrier has to offer.
Completely remodeled in 2017 and 2018, the club boasts a fresh new design, panoramic runway views, and an impressive line-up of amenities.
At 3,200 sq. m. (34,400 sq. f.), with seating for 540 passengers, the club is by no means intimate, but the designers have carved out smaller spaces with a focus on privacy and relaxation.
The main seating area sports clean lines, designer furniture, a cheerful color palette, and an expansive open space outfitted with couches and dining tables.
The focal point of the design is the bar area, “Le Balcon” (The Balcony”) created by designer Mathieu Lehanneur. The striking space, orchestrated by bold curves, a dramatic mirrored ceiling, and an LED floor that shifts from dawn to dusk over the course of the day, is home to elegant upholstered booths set against large picture windows.
Patrons may help themselves from the open bar throughout the day. In the evenings, Air France also offers a selection of cocktails curated by the head bartender of the Hotel Lancaster in Paris. Health-conscious guests will also find a choice of organic detox products, and Evian flavored water.
An open kitchen prepares hot gourmet dishes throughout the day. In addition, the buffet features a selection of snacks, entrees, salads, and pastries.
The Air France Lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport at Terminal 2E Hall L boasts an array of relaxation amenities, including a wellness area with daybeds, elegant and secluded napping zones with privacy curtains, and spacious shower suites. A complimentary spa operated by Clarins and two individual saunas round up an impressing offering.
Other amenities include a family room, a cell-phone-free quiet zone, and a selection of newspapers and magazines.Airlines
You may have access to Air France Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
Japan Airlines (JL)
Air Mauritius (MK)Access rules
Air France Lounge at Paris - Charles de Gaulle (CDG) welcomes:
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Explorer departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.