- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary full service restaurant
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Air France Lounge boasts a stylish seating area, panoramic tarmac views, Wi-Fi, showers, and a hot buffet. The decor aims at recreating a chic Parisian brasserie, with a contemporary and convivial feel.
Business and First Class passengers departing on the two late flights to Paris AF 009 and AF 011 benefit from “Night Service”, a complimentary restaurant-style full dining service for passengers who wish to maximize sleep to on board. The service is offered in a dedicated dining area that can accommodate close to 80 guests.
The menu matches the on-board offering, with a starter, entree, cheese, dessert, and a full Champagne and wine list. (Note that specialty meals are not be available at the lounge.) See our blog post for more details.
Note: Priority Pass members and Lounge Club members are only admitted between 08 AM and 1 PM, and between 11:30 PM and 12:30 AM.
Air France Lounge at New York, NY - John F. Kennedy International (JFK) welcomes:
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France Hippocampe (HIPP) passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold, Platinum, and Club 2000 members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Explorer departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
You may have access to Air France Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
|EVA Air (BR)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Royal Air Maroc (AT)|
|Azerbaijan Airlines (J2)|
2.5 / 5, based on 86 reviews