Renovated in November 2018, Air France‘s flagship lounge at New York JFK airport stretches across two levels. The upper level is reserved exclusively for Air France and SkyTeam First Class passengers, in addition to Japan Airlines First Class customers, JML, JGP and oneworld Emerald members.
The Air France Lounge boasts a stylish seating area, panoramic tarmac views, Wi-Fi, showers, and a hot buffet. The decor aims at recreating a chic Parisian brasserie, with a contemporary and convivial feel.
Business and First Class passengers departing on the two late flights to Paris AF 009 and AF 011 benefit from “Night Service”, a complimentary restaurant-style full dining service for passengers who wish to maximize sleep to on board. The service is offered in a dedicated dining area that can accommodate close to 80 guests.
The menu matches the on-board offering, with a starter, entree, cheese, dessert, and a full Champagne and wine list. (Note that specialty meals are not be available at the lounge.) See our blog post for more details.
Note: Priority Pass members and Lounge Club members are only admitted between 08 AM and 1 PM, and between 11:30 PM and 12:30 AM.
You may have access to Air France Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
EVA Air (BR)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
Japan Airlines (JL)
Azerbaijan Airlines (J2) Royal Air Maroc (AT)
Air France Lounge at New York, NY - J.F. Kennedy International (JFK) welcomes:
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Ivory departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
Get access to Air France Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 2.5Based on 83 ReviewsColleen D.2019-07-25 16:13:10Terrible. Unfortunately there's just not a lot of options in terminal 1. Even though you get access with tickets from Sky Team carriers, be prepared for...Rob A.2019-06-24 08:33:59Pretty sad selection for an air France lounge. Ham slices Swiss cheese, Raman noodle ND bread 🙁 Guess it's better than it's terminal 1 competition.Bryant K.2019-03-17 08:09:00Got here around 1030AM and was greeted with a nice lady at the front desk, signed us in with no problemo. It's really the other staff that was kind of rude...Sherene H.2018-06-16 21:28:13Great lounge with many food options such as chips, cookies, yogurts, variety of breads, cheese, grapes, wine, beer, coffee, there's even yogurt, salad,...renje g.2018-04-18 22:28:17- good wifi - A+ for French wine - free shortbread and echolocate squares - love the yogurt - the soup is thin - cakes tastes boxed - no place to put your...June S.2017-10-20 08:43:53One thing we enjoy doing on our way to Japan is visiting airport lounges. Not all the lounges are excellent, but it is better than waiting for your flight...