- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
Food and beverages
Buffet area with a choice of soups and appetizers; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; coffee and tea.
Air France KLM Lounge MUC amenities
Selection of local and international newspaper and magazines, PCs, flight information monitor, relaxation area. Restrooms are located outside the lounge.Airlines
You may have access to Air France KLM Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB)Access rules
Air France KLM Lounge at Munich - Franz-Josef Strauss (MUC) welcomes:
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Explorer departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
Foursquare4cee84788604a1cdea88f8c0Yelp3.5Based on 3 ReviewsSebastian C.2018-06-10 08:15:48Hmm slightly depressing feel to it. Food looks ok but not exceptional. Staff is friendly and drinks are goodWilliam M.2014-09-26 10:23:14Nice little lounge, drinks and food and comfortable seating. The staff at the desk is helpful, and did their best to get the wi-fi system to work, to no...Jan-Willem A.2014-04-18 10:18:48After a fairly recent facelift the lounge looks so much fresher and tidier! Just compare my earlier photos with my most recent one! The facilities...CommentsPhotos
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.