You may have access to Air India Maharaja Business Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Air India Maharaja Business Class Lounge at New York, NY - J.F. Kennedy International (JFK) welcomes:
- Air India First Class passengers, departing on a same day flight.
- Air India First Executive Class passengers, departing on a same day flight.
- First Class passengers, departing on a same day flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier.
- Business Class passengers, departing on a same day flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier.
- Air India Flying Returns Golden Edge and Maharaja Club members, departing on a same day flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier.
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing on a same day flight operated by a Star Alliance carrier in any class of service.
- 4.0Based on 2 ReviewsAlesha S.2017-08-04 09:48:26We got access to the Maharaja Lounge with purchase of business class seats, and it is a great place to rest before flights! There are 2 hot veg and non-veg...Paul C.2018-04-20 11:16:26Clean and simple. Smile on arrival. Close to gates. But I think they have it because they have to. Tiny place with basic foods and drinks. Free WiFi. It's ok.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.