- Breakfast: cereal; bagels; pastries; hard broiled eggs; yoghurt; fruit; pancake machines baking fresh pancakes at the touch of a button.
- Snacks and salads throughout the day.
- Soup after 5 pm.
- Soft drinks: juices, soft drinks, soda fountains.
- Coffee and tea selection; espresso machine with Starbucks coffee and a selection of syrups.
- Staffed bar offering a selection of beers and wines. In accordance with local laws, this club offers only beer and wines.
You may have access to Alaska Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
American Airlines (AA) Qantas (QF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Alaska Airlines (AS) Icelandair (FI)
Alaska Lounge at Portland, OR (PDX) welcomes:
- Alaska Airlines full-fare First Class passengers (A, D, F, or P classes of service and award tickets) on departing on a same-day flight (passengers traveling on an upgraded ticket booked in U class do not have access)
- Alaska Lounge members traveling on any airline (+guests, see below)
- American Airlines Admiral Club members departing on a same day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines.
- All passengers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee.
Guest policyRead official rules at alaskaair.com
- Members may bring members of their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or as many as two guests at no extra charge.
- Members may purchase single-day passes for additional traveling companions, or for guests and family members not traveling with the member, at a reduced rate of $25 (USD) per person (regularly $50 (USD) per person for non-members). Children under 2 can accompany the adult at no charge, over 2 years old need to pay for access.
- Members must accompany and remain with family members or guests at all times.
Get access to Alaska Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 3.0Based on 105 ReviewsTy C.2018-08-03 08:45:22The service and the employees working there was high level. The food was so-so. Chicken noodle soup was the only hot item. Alcohol is only wine and beer....Foo B.2018-07-12 11:32:00Two problems with this lounge - the mixed of service and the quality of the lounge itself.This is PDX, not a major airport, so I don't expect too much...Cassandra C.2018-06-21 10:35:16I tried to gain access to this lounge twice, and was only admitted once. Fortunately, for Priority Pass members, you can use your benefit in the food court,...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.