- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. Alaska Lounge offers a range of essential amenities:
- Connect to Wi-Fi, get last minute work-done, or download entertainment ahead of your flight.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Enjoy a selection of snacks and beverages.
- Indulge in a glass of wine or cocktail prior to departure.
Alaska Lounge at Portland, OR (PDX) welcomes:
- Alaska Airlines full-fare First Class passengers (A, D, F, or P classes of service and award tickets) whose itinerary include a same-day flight longer than 2,100 miles. See notes below.
- Alaska Lounge members traveling on any airline (+guests, see below)
- American Airlines Admiral Club members departing on a same day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines.
- First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Note: Day passes are not sold or accepted at this location.
- Alaska Airlines First Class customers traveling on flights shorter than 2,100 miles do not receive complimentary Alaska Lounge access but can purchase a discounted day pass for $30.
- Alaska Airlines First Class customers traveling on an upgraded ticket booked in U class do not receive complimentary Alaska Lounge, regardless of the duration of their flight.
- Members may bring members of their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or as many as two guests at no extra charge.
- Members may purchase single-day passes for additional traveling companions, or for guests and family members not traveling with the member, at a reduced rate of $25 (USD) per person (regularly $50 (USD) per person for non-members). Children under 2 can accompany the adult at no charge, over 2 years old need to pay for access.
- Members must accompany and remain with family members or guests at all times.
When departing on American or Alaska
You may have access to Alaska Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|Hainan Airlines (HU)|
- Breakfast: cereal; bagels; pastries; hard broiled eggs; yoghurt; fruit; pancake machines baking fresh pancakes at the touch of a button.
- Snacks and salads throughout the day.
- Soup after 5 pm.
- Soft drinks: juices, soft drinks, soda fountains.
- Coffee and tea selection; espresso machine with Starbucks coffee and a selection of syrups.
- Staffed bar offering a selection of beers and wines. In accordance with local laws, this club offers only beer and wines.
2.5 / 5, based on 162 reviews